An MOU Signed Between Regional College & CIPET For Betterment Of Academic Structure.
A Memorandum of Understand (MOU) between Central Institute Of Petrochemicals Engineering and Technology (CIPET) Center For Skilling And Technical Support (CSTS) and Regional College has signed on 9 August 2021.
Signing of Memorandum aims at promoting Academic, Research, Skill development and training between the institutions through the following activities.
SCOPE OF MOU
The main purpose of this MOU is to promote an institutional linkage between CIPET: CSTS - Jaipur and Regional College For Education Research & Technology, Jaipur, to explore avenues for possible collaboration in research and training of stakeholders broadly in the area of engineering and technology in which expertise exists and can be mentored by either or both of the two organisations.
OBJECTIVES OF MOU
Both the parties agrees on following objectives:-
- FACULTY EXCHANGE
Visiting academic staff:- institutions may invite faculty members for the purpose of lecture or consultation, and/or research guidance for a specified period of time, subject to the approval of the home institution. Participation of faculty in various short term courses, faculty development programmes, workshops, seminars, and conferences will be ensured as per mutual agreement.
- STUDENT EXCHANGE
- Both the institutions may send their students, either post graduate, graduate, diploma in appropriate fields of study.
- Both the institutions agree for exchange of students for in-house training on various high end application labs in the field of CAD/CAM, CNC machines, plastic material and product testing, plastic processing lab as per appropriate terms and conditions agreed by both the institutions.
- Students will be encouraged for interaction by cultural and technical program participation.
- Institute visits may be arranged in respective organisation.
- Institute Expects employment possibility for diploma engineering students of medical and production.
- ACADEMIC MATERIAL EXCHANGE
Both the institutions may exchange relevant materials, such as those relating to library. The libraries can also exchange reference material for research purposes as per the mutual agreed terms.
TERMS OF CO-OPERATION
- The terms of cooperation for each specific activity implemented under this memorandum of understanding shall be mutually discussed and agreed upon in writing by both parties prior to the initiation of that activity.
- Any such agreement entered into, as outlined above, will form an appendix to this memorandum of understanding.
- Length Of agreement. This letter of intent will remain in force for a period of one year subject to the terms of cooperation.
-Accountability. An annual activity report shall be submitted and by the lead coordinators to each of the institutions designated representatives.
-Termination. Either party reserves the right to terminate this letter of intent upon one months written notice. Any program or activity that has already commenced shall be completed to the best of the both parties abilities.
The MOU Will be in effect from the date of signing and remain in the force until one year or until such time as proper notification is given by one or both of the parties of the intent to terminate or to modify the institutional relationship.
Regional College Wishes For The Fruitful Results Of The Collaboration!