MOU Signed Between T-Power Transformer & Switchgear Pvt. Ltd. and Regional College!
A Memorandum of Understanding is signed between Regional College for Education Research and Technology, Sitapura, Jaipur and T-Power and Switchgear Pvt.Ltd., Jaipur on 25 August,2021.
The MOU was signed by Mr.Vineet Yadav, Managing Director of T-Power Transformer and Switchgear Private Limited, Jaipur and Professor (Dr) Pramod Sharma, who is currently acting as Principal for Regional College for Education Research and Technology, Jaipur.
About T-Power Transformer
T - Power Transformer & Swichgear Private Limited, one of the foremost Manufacturing, Trading, Exporting and Service Provider of an exceptional quality assortment of Power Distribution Transformer, Dry Type Transformer, Oil Cooled Transformer, Cast Resin Dry Type Transformer, Automatic Voltage Stabilizer, Transmission Turnkey Projects. To design these transformers, they use high-quality inputs. Also, their team examines the offered transformer before the final delivery on the basis of quality standard parameters.
The professionals work in close coordination to assure a highly effective assortment of power distribution and cast resin dry type transformer to the customers. They have recruited a team of professionals. In addition to this, for the purpose of avoiding any hassles in the work environment, their professionals work dedicatedly.
Under the direction of mentor, Mr. Vineet Yadav, they are able to create a long list of clients. Also, owing to his knowledge and ethical business policies, we have been able to achieve a renowned position in the market.
SCOPE OF MOU
The main purpose of this MOU is to explore avenues for possible collaboration in research and training of stakeholders broadly in the area of engineering and technology in which expertise exist and can be mentored by either or both of the organisations.
OBJECTIVES OF MOU
Both the parties agree on the following objectives:-
1. FACULTY EXCHANGE
Visiting Academic Staff:- institutions may invite faculty members for the purpose of lecture or consultation, and/or research guidance for a specified period of time, subject to the approval of home institution. Participation of faculty in various short-term courses, Faculty development programmes, workshops, seminars, and conferences will be ensured as per mutual agreement.
2. STUDENT EXCHANGE
- Both the institutions may send their students, either post graduate, under graduate, diploma in appropriate fields of study.
- Both institutions agree for exchange of students for in-house training on various high end application labs in the field of manufacturing of power distribution transformer, automatic voltage stabiliser as per appropriate terms and conditions agreed by both the institutions.
- Students will be encouraged for interaction by cultural and technical program participation.
- Institute visits maybe arranged in respective organisation.
- Institute expects employment possibilities for degree/diploma engineering students of Electrical Engineering/Power System.
3. ACADEMIC MATERIAL EXCHANGE
Both the institutions May exchange relevant materials, such as those relating to the library. The libraries can also exchange reference materials for research purposes as per the mutual agreed terms.
- The terms of cooperation for each specific activity implemented under this memorandum of understanding shall be mutually discussed and agreed upon in writing by both the parties prior to the initiation of that activity.
- Any such agreement entered into, as outlined above, will form and appendix to this memorandum of understanding.
- Length of agreement. This letter of intent will remain in force for a period of one year subject to the terms of cooperation.
- Accountability. An annual activity report shall be submitted and by the lead coordinators to each of the institutions designated representatives.
- Termination. Either party reserves the right to terminate this letter of intent upon one months written notice. Any program or activity that has already commenced shall be completed to the best of both parties abilities.
May this collaboration of both the organizations be fruitful. Looking forward to better opportunities ahead.